Information About AA
Acoholics Anonymous® is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for AA membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. AA is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
Copyright © by The AA Grapevine, Inc.
- Saturday April 24th, 2021
- Sunday April 25th, 2021
- Tom M - 30 yrs - 220 GROUP
- Saturday May 1st, 2021
- Farai - 2 yrs - PG NORTH STEP/TRADITIONS
- Tuesday May 4th, 2021
- Josh P - 2 yrs - TUESDAY NIGHT WEST VANCOUVER
- Saturday May 8th, 2021
- Joe H - 2 yrs - PG NORTH STEP/TRADITIONS
- Monday May 10th, 2021
- Jey W - 32 yrs - WEST VANCOUVER
- 2021/2022 District 18
AA Service opportunities at the District Level
District 18 (Bowen Island, North Vancouver and West Vancouver) is looking for AA members interested in service outside your home group.
Chaired by the DCM (District Committee Member) and attended by GSR’s (General Service Representatives) from the groups, the District Meeting provides a vital link between the groups in District 18 and Area 79 (BC and Yukon) of Alcoholics Anonymous.
Meetings are held the 4th Sunday of every month except for July and December normally at the North Shore Alano Club, but currently on Zoom.
To help the District Meeting run smoothly the following positions are still unfilled for the 2021/2022 term.
- Alternate Treasurer
- Grapevine (provide a link between the AA Grapevine and District 18)
- Intergroup Liaison (provide a link between Vancouver Intergroup and District 18)
If you have any question or would like any more information please contact the DCM firstname.lastname@example.org or your group GSR.
If you know of anyone who might be interested in this level of service please pass on the information to them.
- Area Archives is looking for articlesArea Archives Department is looking for stories from members about their (or their group's) experience during this coronavirus situation of the past several months, and counting...
This is to help compile a record of how we handled, adjusted,enjoyed, or freaked out during this moment in history.
Stories that are submitted will be kept in the Archives.
Submissions can be sent to our Archives Chair, Pauline email@example.com
Sunday Morning Breakfast Meeting
Next GSR MEETING - Sunday April 25th, 2021
GSR - General Service Representatives for the meetings in District 18
NO meeting held in July and December
NOTE: Meeting being held on-line. Please contact the DCM to get the Zoom Link and Password.